I remember when I was a lot younger that I thought any gift that I received should not be something for the kitchen. I have no idea where that thought came from because I love to cook and entertain so that type of gift is a logical one for me.
Here are my favorite gift ideas for the host/hostess and home cook in your life. I broke it up into more or less than $100. I hope you find them useful.
1. Lemon Juicer – Perfect tool to help get every last drop of juice.
2. Every host needs a charcuterie board.
3. Sous Vide – this is for the cook who has everything and likes to try new methods.
4. Salt and Pepper grinder – a variety of colors to spice up the kitchen.
5. Any Barefoot Contessa cookbook is worth its weight in gold. This is her new one and I am in love.
6. This Microplane can be used for zest, chocolate, nutmeg etc. A must have in every kitchen.
7. This is a great cookbook for that home cook that loves the science of cooking.
8. Cocktail shaker. Do I need to say any more?
9. Cheese spreaders. This is a lovely variety of French knives for your cheese and charcuterie board.
10. Simple napkins. Always a winner
11. All-Clad is my go to brand for cooking. This is a lovely pasta pot with a strainer that i adore.
12. This Italian cookbook has wonderful recipes and stories to go along with it.
13. Wooden spoons with a little touch of color.
14. I adore my Nespresso machine. I have had one for 5 years now and I love it.
15. This is the perfect combo toaster oven/air fryer/dehydrator from Breville.
16. Breville is my favorite brand for appliances. This heavy duty food processor is the queen of my kitchen.
17. Vitamix. There is no substitution.
I hope you found that gift you were looking for. Full disclosure, if you purchase through my links I get credit for the sale and a small amount of money. I appreciate your support.
Happiest of holidays to you!